Acrylic CO2 Laser Cutting Machine (FLC1512, 1500*1200mm working area)Features: Laser medium: CO2 Lifespan of laser tube: 10000 working hours Laser power control: 1%-100% software setting Color separation: Yes Options: Motorized up&down platform, auto focus, Rotary attachment for cylinder object...
1) Materials can extend through the front and rear doors to allow for a larger work product.
2) Following LED Work light to help see products during laser processing.
3) Red-Dot pointer to help you see the expected laser beam position.
4) AutoFocus touch sensor to easily set the right height for best engraving and cutting.
5) Parts tray for removing small parts or scrap from under the workbed.
6) Fully enclosed laser case yields a class I (user friendly) laser product.Specifications:
Suitable for industries such as billboards, artistic gifts, crystal ornaments, paper cut engraving, bamboo embossment, printing, garments and leather industries, embroidery, interior decoration, frame fabrication and etc
Double color boards, acrylic, glass, crystal, wood, foam, bamboo, rubber, plastic, garments, paper, leather, steel, marble, granite, tiles and etc...
Partial Working Partners:
|Laser-type||10.6um CO2 glass laser tube w/ water-cooling|
|Working area||1500 x1200mm|
|Max Engraving speed:||0-64, 000mm/min|
|Max cutting speed||0-30, 000mm/min|
|Laser output control ||1-100% software setting |
|Location precision ||Less than 0.01mm|
|Highest scanning precision ||2500DPI |
|Operating temperature ||0 - 45 |
|Operating humidity ||5- 95% non-condensing|
|Minimum shaping character ||English 1.0 x 1.0mm |
|Graphic format supported||HPGL, JPEG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, and AI ...|
|Driving system ||Stepper(Optional: Servo)|
|Cooling mode ||Water-cooling and protection system |
|Auxiliary equipments ||Exhaust-fans, air-exhaust pipe, air pump, Chiller|
|Compatible Software ||CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop, TAJIMA|
|Slope Engraving ||Can be easily designed within the "Grade Engrave" function.|
|Color separation ||Uses color property to set function, speed, and laser power |